The Coping program is designed for the separated, divorced, and widowed, to aid them in coping with being single again. Coping helps people on their journey through the grief process.
1. Dealing with being alone, loneliness and stress
2. Adjusting to being single again
3. Discovering and trusting yourself
4. Dealing with your ex-spouse or the memory of your deceased spouse
5. Accepting changes in your relationships with others and your social activities
6. Growth through separation, divorce, or death
The Coping program consists of one Orientation session which is followed by a six week program, meeting weekly.
Contact the church office to see when the next session begins
St. Theodore`s Catholic Church Activity Center
There is a one time fee of $20.00.
For More Information Contact:
Veronica Chaumont through the church office, 855-6662
Our website is: